Gleneagles Tearooms offers all you would expect from a family-run English Tea Rooms, homely atmosphere, traditional cream teas, home-made cakes and locally sourced food. Situated on the Cliffs at Clifftown Parade right opposite Queen Victoria You can relax in comfort and enjoy some of the best views in town with a cup of your favourite tea or freshly brewed morning coffee and a slice of homemade cake. Why not try our famed Afternoon Tea or a bite to eat from our delicious light lunch menu or sample our speciality ‘Bandstand’ cream tea. For those cooler and damper days there is plenty of seating inside. Click to view the Terrace menu
Open Tuesday to Sunday 11am- 5pm and every bank holiday.
Available for private use for birthdays, wakes and celebrations of all types
We offer a straightforward, high quality menu at The Tea Rooms. In our endeavour to support local business, we also use locally sourced produce from quality suppliers in the Leigh and Southend areas. Our cakes and scones are supplied by Amy of Sweet Art Cakes. Gleneagles Tea Rooms is a short stroll from the town centre opposite Queen Victoria’s statue.
- Experience our elegant alfresco terrace with superb views of the Thames Estuary and Cliff Gardens
- Indoor seating also available.
- Create your perfect Brunch
- Eat homemade cakes, light lunches and The Tearooms signature Queen Vic Lunch followed by a ‘Bandstand’ cream tea.
- Enjoy Afternoon Tea with your choice of fillings and unlimited tea and coffee.
- Licensed with a selection of wines, beers and soft drinks to enjoy with a meal.
- For any enquiries Call us on 01702 333635 or click here to email us
- Make a booking
Pier Suite - sea view suite or family room £89.00 - £119.00 Estuary Suite - Double en-suite with sea view £89.00 - £119.00 Premier Room 3 - Double en-suite with sea view and seating area from £89.00 Twin En-suite - 2 single beds from £69.00 Standard Double En-suite from £69.00 Triple Room - Double and single en-suite £69.00 - £84.00
- For more information see our Tariffs page