Open Tuesday to Sunday 11am – 5pm and every bank holiday
Gleneagles Tea Rooms offers all you would expect from a family-run English Tea Rooms, homely atmosphere, traditional cream teas, afternoon tea, home-made cakes and locally sourced food.
Situated on the Cliffs at Clifftown Parade, directly opposite the Queen Victoria statue, you can relax in comfort and enjoy some of the best views in town with a cup of your favourite tea or freshly brewed morning coffee and a slice of homemade cake. Why not try our famed Afternoon Tea or a bite to eat from our delicious light lunch menu or sample our speciality ‘Bandstand’ cream tea. For those cooler and damper days there is plenty of seating inside.
Mother’s Day Special
Free glass of Prosecco for all mums with afternoon tea bookings for Sunday 22nd March 2020!
Available for private use for birthdays, Christenings, wakes and celebrations of all types
We offer a straightforward, high quality menu at The Tea Rooms. In our endeavour to support local business, we also use locally sourced produce from quality suppliers in the Leigh and Southend areas. Our cakes and scones are home made in our kitchen. Gleneagles Tea Rooms is a short stroll from the town centre opposite Queen Victoria’s statue. In sunny weather you can also have exclusive use of a section of our outdoor terrace seating area.
- Experience our elegant alfresco terrace with superb views of the Thames Estuary and Cliff Gardens
- Indoor seating also available.
- Create your perfect Brunch
- Eat homemade cakes, light lunches and The Tearooms signature Queen Vic Lunch followed by a ‘Bandstand’ cream tea, all made by our wonderful Chef, Jo in our own kitchen.
- Enjoy Afternoon Tea with your choice of fillings and unlimited tea and coffee.
- Licensed with a selection of wines, beers and soft drinks to enjoy with a meal.
Exclusive hire of tea rooms
Be it celebrating a milestone birthday, a wedding or Christening/Confirmation, the Tea Rooms and Dining Room is available and ideal for exclusivity, privacy and total enjoyment away from guests staying in the house. If you are interested in private hire of this area for personal or business use, please get in touch today to discuss hire terms and conditions, and all your requirements with Garry or Penny.