We look forward to welcoming you to Gleneagles Guesthouse, and want to let you know how we are continuously going above and beyond to keep the safety and well-being of our guests and our staff, at the forefront of our operations.
Our dedication to the details in delivering incredibly high standards of cleanliness and hygiene is paramount now more than ever. With the guidance from Government and trade organisations The Gleneagles Guesthouse has led the implementation of the Southend wide Stay Safe Scheme.
- Increased the regularity and process for cleaning in all areas of our tearooms, and public areas to limit any risks.
- Your room will not have been occupied as a minimum 30 hours before you occupied it.
- Bedrooms are cleaned thoroughly, and all surfaces washed down with a disinfectant solution.
- Please use the signed passing places to maintain social distancing for those in the main guest house.
- To protect our staff, we will not service your room during your stay – if you require additional tea bags etc please let us know.
- If you require a change of towels, we will leave clean towels in a sack outside your room. Please place the dirty towels in the sack and seal the bag.
- Breakfast hours – Monday to Friday 7-9am, Saturday & Sunday 8-9.45am. For your safety during busy times we may have to stagger breakfast sittings.
- If you require breakfast in your room to avoid contact with other guests, you will be given a number upong check in that you can text your requirements to.
- Please observe social distancing in the breakfast room.
- Staff will place your orders on a table adjacent to where you are sitting.
- Your plates will not be cleared until you vacate the table.
- Please use the paper towels provided to handle jugs.
Should you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to ask us, or our team members, as they are more than happy to assist you and put your mind at ease. In these challenging times, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support.
Garry & Penny Lowen
If you would prefer the hire of the Gleneagles Apartment, with four double bedrooms and en-suite for your family, you will have private access to your own accommodation, and need not come into contact with anyone else.
With a kitchen, dining area and lounge, it offers the perfect get away stay, and a much needed break from staring at the same walls for many months during lockdown.
Gleneagles Guest House
5-6 Clifftown Parade
Call us on 01702 333635.