ROOMS ARE TASTEFULLY DECORATED, COMFORTABLE AND ARE A HOME FROM HOME.
- From singles to family rooms
and sea view suites
- Ensuite facilities, TV, free wi-fi access with ultrafast fibre broadband and tea/coffee making facilities in every room
- Panoramic views of the Thames estuary and Southend seafront
- High quality breakfast menu made with locally sourced produce
- Peaceful location just steps from seafront, centre of town and the Cliffs Pavilion Theatre
- Tea Rooms offering morning coffee, light lunches and our speciality ‘Bandstand’ cream tea
What can you do inSOUTHEND-ON-SEA?
Choose from local history to outer space.
A stunning state-of-the-art theatre.
Southend’s premiere concert and performance venue.
All the up-to-date news and events from Southend-on-Sea
The world’s longest pleasure pier is in Southend
Take a spot on any part of the 7 mile seafront.
A theme park with 60 rides. Only ‘pay if you play.’
Come face-to-face with our marine creatures.
The guesthouse is 15 minutes from London Southend Airport.
Visit one of Southend’s famous landmarks.
Houses a permanent collection of over 2000 works.
An opportunity to practice your swing and drive.