We are now open for bookings from 4th July 2020
Contactless check-in and stay is available. Please call us on 01702 333 635, or book online.
The Gleneagles apartment with four double bedrooms, kitchen, lounge and dining area is available for exclusive hire.
The Gleneagles Tearooms also open from 4th July with socially distant seating and service.
ROOMS ARE TASTEFULLY DECORATED, COMFORTABLE AND ARE A HOME FROM HOME.
- From singles to family rooms
and sea view suites
- Ensuite facilities, TV, free wi-fi access with ultrafast fibre broadband and tea/coffee making facilities in every room
- Panoramic views of the Thames estuary and Southend seafront
- High quality breakfast menu made with locally sourced produce
- Peaceful location just steps from seafront, centre of town and the Cliffs Pavilion Theatre
- Tea Rooms offering morning coffee, light lunches and our speciality ‘Bandstand’ cream tea
What can you do inSOUTHEND-ON-SEA?
Choose from local history to outer space.
A theme park with 60 rides. Only ‘pay if you play.’
Southend’s premiere concert and performance venue.
Come face-to-face with our marine creatures.
All the up-to-date news and events from Southend-on-Sea
The world’s longest pleasure pier is in Southend
Take a spot on any part of the 7 mile seafront.
The guesthouse is 15 minutes from London Southend Airport.
Visit one of Southend’s famous landmarks.
A stunning state-of-the-art theatre.
Houses a permanent collection of over 2000 works.
An opportunity to practice your swing and drive.